2 Nights – 3 Days
Places Covered : Mashobara
Mashbra is located in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh. Lord Dalhousie built the Hindustan-Tibet Road in 1850, which connects the city with Shimla, the state capital. You can visit this places through Master Trip’s package if you want to see majestic natural beauty of Mashobra during your next holiday. This trip will give you the complete Mashobra experience in just three days. You are only a few steps away from planning it.
Day 01: Delhi – Mashobara
Morning proceed to Mashobra (352 kms. / 8 hrs.) . Check in to hotel . Overnight stay at Mashobra hotel.
Day 02: Mashobara
Enjoy your breakfast and get ready to experience the tranquility and peace of Mashobra . Your experience of Mashobra is unparalleled with regards to any other vacation spot in India. Today you can visit the famous Durga Mandir , Sipur , a nice tourist hang out amidst shadows of cedar trees and the highest peak of the belt named Shali can be reached by trekking from Mashobra. The beauty of Mashobra will keep you on your toes. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Mashobara - Delhi
Enjoy your breakfast and check out from the hotel. Later proceed to Delhi (352 kms. / 8 hrs.). Arrive Delhi in the evening for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!