Best of Rajasthan
6 Nights – 7 Days
Places Covered : Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Udaipur-Mount Abu-Jodhpur
Experience the splendor of Rajasthan’s palaces and forts. A popular tourist destination in India, Rajasthan offers a wide variety of exotic heritage attractions. Make a trip to Rajasthan to witness its beauty. Master Trip’s packages offer you the opportunity to visit these magnificent places and forts during your next holiday. During this trip, you will be able to explore all the highlights of Rajasthan in just seven days. You are only a few steps away from making it a reality.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
Arrival at the Delhi Airport or Railway Station. On arrival, proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur (265 km/ 5 hours). Visit Amber Fort and ride an elephant. Upon arrival in Jaipur, you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy an evening at leisure to explore the attractive and colorful markets of Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar
After breakfast, visit the City Palace, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar. After that, proceed to Ajmer (135 kms. / 3 hrs. ), visit the famous Dargah of Salim Chisti, then drive to Pushkar (11 kms. ). You will see the only Brahma Temple in India as well as Pushkar Lake.
Day 03: Pushkar - Udaipur
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur (286 km/3 hours). Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later, visit the Jagdish temple, which contains a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath – Lord of the Universe, the City Palace, and the Saheliyon ki bari, or “Gardens of the Maidens” situated on the banks of the Pichori Lake.
Day 04: Udaipur - Mount Abu
After breakfast, drive to Mount Abu (190 kms. / 4.5 hours), the only hill station in Rajasthan at 1,220 meters above sea level. The highest peak of the Aravali Hills. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Afterwards, visit the magnificent Dilwara Jain Temples, built in the 11th century, Sunset Point, and Nakki Lake.
Day 05: Mount Abu - Jodhpur
After breakfast, depart for Jodhpur (325 kms. / 7 hours..), the second largest city in Rajasthan. Visit Meharangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, and the Museum.
Day 06: Jodhpur - Jaipur
After breakfast, depart for Jaipur (336 kms. / 7 hours). Upon arrival in Jaipur, you will be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 07: Jaipur - Delhi
We depart for Delhi after breakfast (260 km. / 5 hrs.) with wonderful memories of this trip.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!