6 Nights – 7 Days
Places Covered : Delhi-Agra-Ranthambhore-Jaipur-Delhi
Delhi; Despite its history, Delhi is not just about history, but also about blending the past and present. Unity in diversity can be perceived in its harmonious coexistence of different religions and spiritual hubs, intermingled with modern technology. Agra; Located on the banks of River Yamuna in Agra, the ‘Land of the Taj Mahal’, is one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. Ranthambore; The natural beauty, history, and wildlife of Rathambore National Park make it one of the most popular tourist attractions. Jaipur; Rajasthan’s capital, Jaipur, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its glowing amber buildings, historical forts, palaces, art, and vibrant bazaars.
You can visit these places through Master Trip’s packages if you want to see the history, culture, magnificent places, wildlife, forts, and modern markets during your next holiday. This trip will give you the complete experience of Delhi, Agra, Ranthmabore, and Jaipur in just seven days. You are only a few steps away from planning it.
Day 01: Delhi
Arrive in Delhi and Proceed for Local and Akshardham Visit Overnight stay. (Akshardham Temple closed on every Monday).
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
Post breakfast start sightseeing of Delhi visiting Red Fort, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Jantar Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, India gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple. Overnight stay. (Lotus Temple & Red Fort closed on Mondays).
Day 03: Delhi - Agra
Post breakfast drive to Agra enroute visit Mathura. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Later sightseeing of Agra visiting Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world, Agra Fort. Overnight stay. (Taj Mahal closed on every Friday).
Day 04: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambhore
Post breakfast drive to Ranthambhore (240 kms / 4 hrs. ) Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Ranthambhore is the remains of a thousand year old fortress. On arrival transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 05: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Post breakfast visit safari at Ranthambhore (07:00 hrs.. – 10:00 hrs..). Later drive to Jaipur ( 152 kms / 2 hrs. drive). On arrival transfer to Hotel. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay.
Day 06: Jaipur
Post breakfast enjoy Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort. After that sightseeing of Jaipur visiting the City Palace, Museum (still houses the erstwhile royal family), Jantar Mantar – the Royal Observatory and Hawa Mahal (drive through). Overnight stay
Day 07: Jaipur - Delhi
Morning drive back to Delhi (265 kms / 5 hrs. ) for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
Note : Ranthambhore wild life Sanctuary will remain closed from June to September.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!