Enchanting Leh Tour
5 Nights – 6 Days
Places Covered : Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong-Sham Region
Historically, Leh served as the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, making it the second largest district in terms of area. Leh Palace, the royal palace in the city, was built by King Sengge Namgyal. Leh is connected to Srinagar in the southwest and to Manali in the south via the Leh-Manali Highway.
Day 01: Arrival at Leh Airport
Arrive Leh, upon arrival in Leh, Meet and assistance at the airport and transger by car to Hotel. One is advised to take complete day rest for acclimatization. Leh – Ladakh: Ladakh at an high altitude of 11500 Ft. is a land like no other. Bounded by world’s mightiest two mountain ranges, the Great Himalaya and the Karakoram, it lies athwart two others, the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range. Ladakh is also known as the land of passes. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Leh - Nubra Valley (120 Km / 4-5 hrs)
Post breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Diskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Nubra Valley - Leh (120 Km / 4-5 hrs)
Post breakfast visit Diskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight stay
Day 04: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh (280 Km / 10-11 hrs)
After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft high ) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, high , is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight stay
Day 05: Leh – Sham region – Leh (124 Km / 5-6 hrs)
Post breakfast,drive for full day sightseeing to the Likir, Alchi Monastery, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame museum and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar& Indus River). Back to Leh .Later Local visit of SankarGompa: Located on a valley floor and is the home to Lmas who belong to yellow sect and worship his Holiness – The Dalai Lama. Visit Shanti Stupa: a Buddhist religious monument built by Indian based Japanesse Monk whose intention was to spread Buddhisim by building such stupas trroughout the world.by evening and overnight stay.
Day 06: Leh (Departure)
Post breakfast transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!