Golden Triangle Tour
1 Nights – 2 Days
Places Covered : Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra – Mathura
Jaipur; Rajasthan’s capital, Jaipur, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its glowing amber buildings, historical forts, palaces, art, and vibrant bazaars. Agra; Located on the banks of River Yamuna in Agra, the ‘Land of the Taj Mahal’, is one of the world’s most popular travel destinations.
You can visit these places through Master Trip’s packages if you want to admire the art of the past during your next holiday. This trip will give you the complete experience of Jaipur, Agra, and Mathura in just two days. You are only a few steps away from planning it.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
Departure to the Pink City of Jaipur (265 kms / 6 hrs. ). Enroute visit Amber fort.On arrival, check into the hotel. After fresh-up, visit City Palace, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Mathura - Delhi
Morning, proceed to Mughal city Agra (235 kms / 5 hrs.). En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, the famous city of mughal emperor Akbar, the father of Shahjahan who built Taj Mahal. On arrival at Agra, visit Agra Fort and the world famous Taj Mahal. Later proceed to Mathura (60 kms ./1.5 hrs.). Visit Janmabhumi (the birth place of Lord Krishna) and then drive to Delhi (145 kms / 3 hrs..). Tour concludes.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!