Jammu-Vaishno Devi-Amritsar Tour
4 Nights – 5 Days
Places Covered : Delhi – Vaishno Devi – Amritsar – Wagah Border – Delhi
The Vaishno Devi Mandir, a holy temple dedicated to Shakti, is located in the hills of Vaishno Devi, Jammu and Kashmir. It is located near the town of Katra, and is one of the most revered temples in India. Amritsar is the spiritual center for the Sikh religion in the state of Punjab. As the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh faith, it is home to the Harmandir Sahib, which is called the “Golden Temple.” It is known for its rich cuisine and culture, as well as the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi - Later Sightseeing
Arrive Delhi. Airport / Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Iskcon Temple, India Gate, Birla Mandir. Overnight stay
Day 02: Delhi - Katra
Early morning, depart to Katra (656 kms. / 14 hrs. ). Upon arrival, check into hotel. Overnight Stay.
Day 03: Katra - Vaishno Devi - Katra
Post breakfast, proceed to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple and back to hotel. Overnight Stay
Day 04: Katra - Amritsar
Post breakfast, proceed to Amritsar ( 270 kms./ 7 hrs. ). Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh. Evening Visit to Indo Pak Wagah border and back to Hotel. Overnight Stay
Day 05: Amritsar - Delhi
Early Morning depart to Delhi ( 475 kms. / 9 hrs). Enroute visit to Kurukshetra (optional). Reach Delhi in the evening for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!