4 Nights – 5 Days
Places Covered : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam
Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, is located in the Kashmir Valley along the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Himalayas. It is known for its gardens, lakes, houseboats, dry fruits, and especially for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. Pahalgam; A popular tourist destination in Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam has a lush vegetation cover, dominated by conifers. Pahalgam is also associated with the Amarnath Yatra, which commences every year in the month of Sawan 16 kilometers from Pahalgam. Gulmarg in the winter becomes the best snow destination in the world due to its diversity of terrain and torrential snowfall. There is world-class golfing, trekking, horseback riding, water skiing, and fishing in Gulmarg.
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar airport. Upon arrival, meet & greet and transfer to the hotel / house Boat. Evening enjoy Shikara Boat Ride in Dal lake and visit the island of Char Chinar and Nehru park. Overnight stay
Day 02: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Post breakfast proceed to Gulmarg (58 kms. / 2 hrs.). Enroute view apple Orchards. Visit the Golf Course and experience the longest cable car ride up to the Khilanmarg Snow Point. Later drive back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay.
Day 03: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Post breakfast proceed to Pahalgam (95 kms. / 2.5 hrs.), the valley of Shepherds. Enroute visit Avantipur Ruins and view saffron fields. Evening return to Srinagar. Overnight Stay
Day 04: Srinagar Sightseeing
Post breakfast, visit Shankaracharya Temple and Shalimar Gardens, Nishat Bagh Gardens and Chasmashahi Gardens. Evening at leisure. Overnight Stay
Day 05: Depart from Srinagar
Post breakfast transfer to airport for your return flight for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!