9 Nights – 10 Days
Places Covered : Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Udaipur – Mount Abu – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner.
Rajasthan’s forts and palaces offer magnificent views. Rajasthan, one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, is home to many exotic heritage attractions. Visit Rajasthan to discover its beauty. You can visit these places during your next vacation through Master Trip’s packages if you wish to see the magnificent places and forts of Rajasthan. During this trip, you will be able to experience the complete Rajasthan experience in just ten days. The planning process is just a few steps away.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur
Continue on to the Pink City of Jaipur (265 kilometers/five hours). Visit Amber Fort and ride an elephant en route. Upon arrival in Jaipur, you will be transferred to your hotel. In the evening, you may explore the colorful and attractive markets of Jaipur at your leisure.
Day 02: Jaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar
After breakfast, visit the City Palace, Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar – Later, proceed to Ajmer (135 kms / 3 hrs.) visit the famous Dargah of Salim Chisti and later drive to Pushkar (11 kms.). Visit the only Brahma Temple in India and Pushkar Lake.
Day 03: Pushkar - Udaipur
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur (286 kms. / 6 hours.). Upon arrival, check into the hotel. You may spend the evening at your leisure.
Day 04: Udaipur
After breakfast, visit the Jagdish temple, which houses a black stone image of Lord Vishnu as Jagannath, Lord of the Universe. Also visit the City Palace, Museum, and the Saheliyon Ki Bari, a garden of maidens.
Day 05: Udaipur - Mount Abu
After breakfast, drive to Mount Abu (190 kms. / 4.5 hours..), the only hill station in Rajasthan at an altitude of 1,220 meters. Above the level of the sea. The highest peak of the Aravali Hills. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later, visit the magnificent Dilwara Jain Temple built in the 11th century, Sunset Point, and Nakki Lake.
Day 06: Mount Abu - Jodhpur
After breakfast, depart for Jodhpur (325 km. / 7 hours..), Rajasthan’s second largest city. Visit Meharangarh Fort, Ummaid Bhawan Palace, and the Museum.
Day 07: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, drive to Jaisalmer (285 kms. / 7 hours). Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Day 08: Jaisalmer
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, which is the only fort in India that is home to a thousand people. Continue your tour by exploring Jaisalmer’s countless Havelis, reputed to be the city’s true landmarks. Visit the Sand Dunes in the evening to witness a spectacular sunset over the dunes.
Day 09: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Early in the morning, proceed to Bikaner (332 kms. / 7 hours). Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Later in the day, visit the magnificent Junagarh Fort. All of the major forts of Rajasthan are located on hilltops, however, the Junagarh fort was built directly on the desert plains. Last but not least, visit the National Camel Breeding Farm.
Day 10: Bikaner - Delhi
After breakfast, drive to Delhi (475 kms. / 9 hours..) for your onward journey.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!