5 Nights – 6 Days
Places Covered : Bhalukpong – Dirang – Tawang – Bomdila
We offer affordable Arunachal Pradesh Tour packages so that you can experience the breathtaking beauty of Arunachal Pradesh. India’s northeastern state is undoubtedly an ideal travel destination due to its picturesque rivers, lakes, hills, and valleys, as well as its opulent wildlife and culture. You can visit these magnificent travel destinations with Master Trip’s vacation packages during your next vacation. In just seven days, you will be able to explore all the highlights of Arunachal Pradesh. You are only a few steps away from making it a reality.
Day 01: Guwahati Arrival – Bhalukpong
On your arrival in Guwahati, you will be picked up and driven to Bhalukpong.
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Brahmaputra river over the Kolia Bhomora Bridge. On the way, you can also get a glimpse of the beautiful tea gardens of Tezpur. You can also visit the Agnigarh and the Madhav Bhairav Temple
Day 02: Bhalukpong – Dirang
After breakfast, begin the drive to Dirang. En route, you will be surrounded by lush greenery, waterfalls, meandering rivers, and frozen lakes. Upon arrival in Dirang, check into the hotel. You will then be taken to the Yak Research Center, the Hot Water Spring, and the Orchid Research Center.
Day 03: Dirang - Tawang
After breakfast, you will begin your drive to Tawang. Take some time to visit the war cemetery on the way. Continue driving until you reach Sela Pass. A picturesque, snow-covered pass with magnificent high altitude lakes and lush scenery, Sela Pass is the right place to enjoy ice skating in winter. Visit the scenic Paradise Lake, also known as Sela Lake, and then visit Jaswant Garh, Jung waterfalls, and the Tawang War Memorial.
Day 04: Tawang
After breakfast, explore the Tawang Monastery, one of the most popular attractions in Tawang.
Enjoy the view from the Tawang ropeway, which is a cable car ride that covers a distance of 1.184 kilometers from the Tawang Monastery. Visit the Craft Center to view some of the finest displays of traditional and religious art and crafts of the Monpa people. In ancient cultures, you can see wood carving, weaving, papermaking, carpet-making, Thangka painting, mask making, and pottery. Visit the PT Tso, Gorsam Chorten, Gontse Garden and Singar Ani Gompa as well.
Day 05: Tawang - Bomdila
After breakfast, you will begin your drive to Bomdila. Located in Arunachal Pradesh, this is a small and picturesque hamlet. In spite of this, it offers a number of very attractive tourist attractions. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and enjoy your lunch. Following lunch, visit the Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery, the Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery, and the Bomdila Viewpoint. From the Bomdila, you can enjoy magnificent views of Kangto and Gorichen Peaks, which are among the highest peaks in the state. Bomdila’s main attraction is its monastery. There are also emporiums and craft stores where you can purchase local handicrafts. Among the most magnificent waterfalls in this area is Nuranang Falls. Visit the local market in the evening where you will find a wide variety of traditional handicraft products as well as other items of the area.
Day 06: Bomdila - Guwahati
After breakfast, visit Bomdila viewpoint for a panoramic view of the entire West Kameng Valley. Don’t forget to make a lasting memory as you depart from Arunachal Pradesh. Make your way to Guwahati for your onward journey.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!