5 Nights – 6 Days
Places Covered : Shimla – Kufri – Kullu – Manali – Chandigarh
Shimla; Shimla is surrounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, and Solan & Sirmaur in the south. Himachal Pradesh’s tourism hub, Shimla, is considered one of India’s top ten preferred entrepreneurial destinations. Kufri; Kufri is a small hill station in Himachal Pradesh that has a Himalayan Wild Life Zoo. A meandering path turns into a popular ski track during winter. Manali; In the Beas River Valley near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, Manali is a picturesque hill station nestled in the Himachal. As the home of the Seven Sages, Manali and the surrounding area are of great significance to Indian culture and heritage. Kullu; The Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh is situated between the Lower and Great Himalayan ranges. The Kullu Valley is renowned for its beauty, its majestic hills covered by pine and deodar forests, and its apple orchards. Chandigarh; Chandigarh serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab. The city is also known as The City Beautiful because of its scenic surroundings, a central grid of gardens, and the variety of flora.
You can visit these places through Master Trip’s packages if you want to see majestic natural beauty with mountains covered with snow, river valleys teeming with rushing water of Himachal during your next holiday. This trip will give you the complete Himachal Pradesh experience in just six days. You are only a few steps away from planning it.
Day 01: Delhi - Shimla
Morning departure to Shimla (380 kms . / 11 hrs.). Reach Shimla / Kufri in the evening and check into hotel. Overnight Stay
Day 02: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Post breakfast, visit Kufri – Winter Sports Capital, Himalayan Zoo. Evening visit Mall Road. Overnight Stay.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali
Post breakfast proceed to Manali (260 kms . / 9 hrs.) pass through Beas river, Sutlej River, Kullu Valley. (surrounded by Shivalik Ranges of Himalayas is famous for Apple Trees). Reach Manali in the evening. Overnight Stay.
Day 04: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Gulaba - Manali
Post breakfast Enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang Snow Point at an altitude of 3,980 mts. and enjoy in the snow (Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesday). Evening return to Manali. Overnight Stay
Day 05: Manali - Chandigarh
Post breakfast proceed to Chandigarh (285 kms . / 9 hrs.). Arrival at Chandigarh in the evening. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens, Rock Gardens, Rose Gardens and have a boat ride in Sukhana Lake. Overnight Stay
Day 06: Chandigarh - Delhi
Post breakfast Proceed to Delhi (265 kms . / 5 hrs..). Enroute visit Kurukshetra (optional) for your onward journey with lovely memories of this tour.
√ Assistance on Arrival.
√ A 24 – hour helpline.
√ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
√ Daily Breakfast and Dinner
√ Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
√ Travel throughout the entire journey in Ac car.
√ All taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
- Need 25% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- 20% of full tour cost – 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost – between 14 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 13 & 6 days prior to tour
- 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at personal disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched –off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- Fares offered in quotation are subject to availability. In case the same hotel is not available then alternate hotel will be provided with similar star category.
- If pick up is before 06:00 am or after 10:00pm then there may be an additional surcharge for this.
Why Choose Us?
1. Affordable Price
We offer the most competitive rates and the best deals for your travel needs.
2. Great Support
With our experienced trip advisors, you will get the best support with quality services.
We work diligently round the clock to design the most enjoyable travel experiences for our customers.
Booking this amazing trip is just a few clicks away.
You can discuss your travel goals with an advisor immediately, and they will build your perfect holiday right away.
Hurry up for the best travel experiences and Get Up to 10% off on your first trip!!!